Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ache

Today Daddy came home with a headache, obliterating my hope to go out tonight.  What a bummer..  It has been a tough week for him, with 5 days of meetings and studying, followed by 2 days of open houses-hopping.  The last 3 weekends has been filled up to the rim with kenduris (weddings and pergi-Mekah's) and raya open houses.  Four weddings to be exact.  The travelling and kenduri food has finally gotten Daddy.  I had been secretly wishing that his PhD thing to be over as soon as possible, until last Sunday, at one of the kenduri houses, his collegue remarked, "enjoy your days as a student, Di, ni berlambak keje waiting for you'. Urgh.. more work for him means less of him for me.  I am missing someone who is sleeping soundly beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment