Thursday, March 17, 2011

School Break

I'm finally done with the extra classes conducted for the Form 5 and Upper 6 classes.  Huge relief.  Perfect attendance in STPM class and just so-so in the Fifth former class.  And tomorrow is already Friday, the last day of 1-week school break.  I've told Ryan's Nanny that I'm not sending him tomorrow, because we, as a family, are going to Taman Herba in Simpang Pulai.  Or rather, we WERE going there until just now, when Daddy announced that he would definitely have to go to work tomorrow.

I feel like pulling my hair now.

I am not much of a driver.  I was hoping that Daddy would drive, while I 'navigate'. Now it looks like I'm going to have to find that place on my own.  It's supposed to be an educational park with lots of plants worth knowing and owning.  Hopefully, the place is as good as it is rumored to be, because I plan to take my 6th former students there in June for a field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment